Wednesday, March 13, 2013

chapter 6

Paris runs over to Sean and drags him to a hospital. I hear a large boom and there next to Aidan is girl with long brown hair with a knife in her hand. She kneels down and hits him with her palm. He pops right up and moans  and then stands right up. He creates a ball of air in his hand and flings it at me. I dodge and throw a ball back. out of nowhere a stream of red energy comes across that girl and Aidan. They both fall onto the ground and a glass ball comes over their head and shatters. They explain to me about a king who wants to kill me. Just then a black shadow is at my feet. I look up to see a man with king's clothes on. "I am the creator of the elements. You overpower me. You will die right here and right now." I turn into a light being and transport 15 feet away. "It's time for you to die." He holds up his hands....

No comments:

Post a Comment