Friday, March 15, 2013

Chapter 11

SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! It's me, Sean. So i had to protect my city from C.C. That was really easy! Let me tell it to you:
I look at C.C. through my telescope to see that she has a sniper made of dirt pointed at me. I create a fire shield and deflect the bullet. It ricochets and almost hits her when she turns into dirt.The bullet passes straight through her, leaving no wound. Time to take this to the next level. I create a fire ball in my hand and push it underground. The whole world explodes. The fire pushes our piece of land into space, rocketing at 7,000,000,000,000,000 miles per hour! She becomes so hot that she burst into flames. Then the next moment we are both grabbing for air but don't have any. I pull us back to earth and she falls on my stomach. She pushes herself off and gets a fresh breath of air. I transport to the top of a skyscraper with only a little energy left. She looks around to find me but she can't. I jump off and create a fire dagger. I keep falling for what feels like forever. There she is, only a few feet away. I hold up the knife. I throw it at her and it lands straight in her back. She vaporizes only leaving her clothes and a jewel. The jewel of x 700% power. I have to get this to Han!

No comments:

Post a Comment