Friday, January 31, 2014

3

 A pack of green bodied zombies run down the hallway were we sleep. Carl shuts the clear glass reinforced door.
"Everybody duck and shut the hell up"
I get down and pull out an arrow from my pack. I nock an arrow into my bow and pull the red paracord string back and jump up. I release the arrow out the window. It nails the walker in the head. This is that moment when everything just so perfectly. Then Carl shouts.
"What the hell?! How did you do that?!"
Then i duck back down. Where the hell is A.j.? Oldi is turning his head from  side to side. I hear the scream of a walker and get up to look. A.j. had just stabbed a zombie. But behind him is another and i jump up to kill it. Arrow nocked, i shoot the zombie. But the arrow misses. My eyes widen and i let out a yelp. A.j. turns around and smack the zombie in the face. Oldi shoots the green zombie the face with his crossbow. The arrow slices straight though the zombies skull. The zombie is obviously dead.
"What kind of zombie is that?" A.j. shouts
He jumps over the window to join us behind the counter. Carl looks at A.j. in shock.
"You killed all of those zombies? How the hell...?"
"I almost got bit. I couldnt find you guys!"
Oldi throws A.j. a peanut butter granola bar.
"You deserve it."
Then Carl drops his smile. I look out the window and find what hes looking for.Then i  see it. Its a zombie that has 4 heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment