Friday, April 5, 2013

Chapter 1

Aidan jumps into a tree and pulls out his hand gun. He points it ant the ground, like he knows i am there. He shoots and it hits my leg. I give off a scream and C.C. throws a knife at my other leg. I heal myself and disappear. I create a knife and throw it at Aidan. He deflects it with air and leans towards C.C. He kisses her, trying to make me jealous. Paris follows me from feet behind and knocks both down from the tree. "You couldn't have done that?" She asks. I shrug. They slowly get up and hold weapons in their hands. Aidan with a gun and C.C. with a bow. C.C. notches an arrow and points it at Paris. She releases and it goes straight through her stomach . She dissolves but then rematerializes in front of me. Sean walks up behind me and creates a black hole aimed at the  couple. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment